Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

That we may have life

Trying to wrap my head around the complexities of life right now and all I can do is smile. I love the surprises that life throws at you when least expected, I love the way that things fall together into what can only be best described by "disordered perfection." And although the layout of my college schedule day-to-day looks quite similar, each day holds a new adventure so that I am never dully navigating my way through life.

And that's what I never want to do- coast through life without any excitement, anticipation or passion. I want to grasp each day fully, with every fiber of my being, and I want to soak up life's experiences before it is too late. I couldn't wish for a better condition of the present; I am far too blessed beyond reason, I have done nothing to deserve the gifts that are so constantly poured out over my life and those gifts that are to come. Everything is perfect- even though I face the daily stresses of workloads and confusion in class and time passes all too quickly for me to even try to stay up to pace, it is disordered in the best way possible, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

And none of this is thanks to myself, but I can only point upwards and know that I am so small and seemingly insignificant, and yet, my every moment is planned out and my every hair on my head has been counted and these blessings, these situations, they are a result of the most beautiful love story ever to be shared. And it's a reality. And so, why not love? Why not embrace life passionately, why not seek relationships that glorify He who has provided us with everything we could ever need... and more?

And so I will love. And I will seek, desperately, with every ounce of energy that I have, to live life to the full. That is why He came.

No comments:

Post a Comment