Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Intentional surroundings.


So, I’m cuddled up on my futon after my extremely long second day of college and all I can really say is that God is pretty awesome. I am so blessed to know a good group of girls that I got to go to church with on Sunday. Church was so good and the sermon was amazing. There was one point that was made that really stuck with me: every relationship in our life is intentional. Wow. 
And it got me thinking, that every single person I meet during my time here at Clemson is an opportunity to show Jesus to someone. In my actions, in my words, in the way that I carry myself… I can show Jesus to everyone. Every day. In every instance. And He deserves so much more than that. I am so incredibly in awe of Jesus and cannot wait to see what He has in store for me during the next four years. 
“Praise the Lord, O my soul; 
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.”
-Psalm 103:1

No comments:

Post a Comment