Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beautiful, oh I am lost for more to say.

In the midst of my frailty and inability, I have the ability to stop and ask for the strength from a God that is constantly more than enough. He continually pours blessings into my life without falter, overwhelming me with His mercy and kindness. I am so beyond blessed by my Father. 

Even when I busy myself to the point where I give him a slim five minutes a day, He has provided me with the most amazing relationships here at Clemson and I am completely in awe of how unbelievably good my God is to me. I do not deserve His goodness, but that is the beauty of Christ's love. 

Because of this truth, it should be impossible not to live for His glory, but I constantly fall short. But that doesn't mean I should stop trying because He never stopped trying. He rescued me in my sin, in my pain and He wrapped his loving arms around me and told me that the world would never satisfy me. He told me that I needed to rely on Him and find my identity in Him rather than in the empty words of my peers surrounding me. 

I cannot fully comprehend the love of my Father. It is too much for me to take in. My heart is so full and I am so grateful for how unbelievably blessed I am. I am at a loss for words and completely in awe. 


Lord, help me to love like you have loved me. Help me to bring your light to someone who needs it this week. I am so undeserving, so unworthy of your unending love. Thank you for your goodness to me, Lord, for your mercy and grace. Who is like you, God?

"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack! The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing."
-Psalm 34:8-10

"I can pour out because I know you fill up. I drink from a well that never runs dry. You are abundantly available to me, ever drawing me closer. You call me into communion with you and I am filled with your life over flowing even in the driest, hardest of seasons. You exchange my lack for your abundance, Christ in me the only hope of glory. Christ in me is enough. Christ with me is enough. Christ on that cross and risen for me is enough. You are enough, Jesus."
-Katie Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment